InfoQuest has been in business since 1997. Our early days were spent as investigators gathering all manner of pertinent detail for numerous attorneys in numerous cases. The culmination of our experiences led us to create the first version of The Case File as an in-house investigative case management tool. The more cases we worked, the more our system expanded until it became quite a sought-after tool by our clients. After much prodding we offered this system commercially, and to date, have thousands of satisfied customers across the country.
Before embarking on the commercial presentation of The Case File, we established a clear goal. We wanted to improve both the operational capabilities and professional image of all who invested in themselves by purchasing our system. Therefore, we remain steadfastly committed to quality, value, and customer service. You'll find this commitment echoed in our policy statements below.
If there is anything we can do to help, please contact us at our office.
6300 Powers Ferry Rd. Suite 600-294
Atlanta, GA 30339
Welcome to our policies page where we wish to spell out for our visitors, clients, and customers, just how valued and protected they are.
The Software License
Being a softcopy intellectual product, The Attorney Case File sales is a license and not a full rights purchase. To that end, the following points apply:
- Copyright for The Attorney Case File is (C) 1999-2015 Paul Purcell. No portion of this product, or any derivative work thereof, may be offered for either sale or free distribution. Federal copyright laws apply.
- This license allows "purchaser" to use this package for the one physical address of the purchaser.
- There is no limit to the number of workstations at this physical address on which the software is installed.
- There is no per-user restriction.
- There is no restriction on the number of hardcopy or softcopy files created (for in-house use only) by this software package.
- If purchaser's address is the headquarters of an entity with branch offices, and the other offices would like a copy of The Attorney Case File, separate purchases must be made for each address or physical location. (Contact us for bulk purchase prices.)
- For educational institutions, where students would enjoy taking this material with them, please contact us for our academic pricing.
We value every person who has taken the time to visit our site, and we certainly appreciate those who have made the investment in their law office's future by ordering "The Attorney Case File." Since we have such high regard for you and nothing but utter contempt for spammers, identity thieves, and others who would abuse your personal info, we don’t give anything out to anyone. Ever!
We do not gather information about the visitors to our site. In fact, the only time any information may be gathered at all is if you visit our site by clicking on the coded link belonging to one of our affiliates. If this is the case, only your visit is tracked (by cookie and recording of your ISP address) and this information is gathered and used only by our affiliate software provider, "LeadDyno" located at www.leaddyno.com. According to their terms provided to us, the minimal information gathered is not shared with anyone.
Your credit card information used for a purchase is collected only by our shopping cart provider, "Stripe". They are a PCI Level 1 Service Provider and take the security of your data very seriously. To learn more about their security policy please visit https://stripe.com/help/security. Our site is also protected through SquareSpace, our website hosting company. Squarespace is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is safe and secure.
In fact, we don’t even use your information ourselves except to send you your package, or to send you our ebook or newsletter when they’re ready and after you subscribe. We don’t bother you even then unless you’d like more information.
Since it’s our mission to help you expand your bottom line, our commitment to you begins with your very first visit to our site, and includes your personal information. It goes nowhere but to us.
Refund / Returns Policy
Our mission is to help you improve the bottom line of your legal service, and that won’t happen if you have no faith in our products or if you find they really don’t help you in your particular situation. If "The Attorney Case File" does not suit you, simply return it to us within 30 days of receipt, and we will issue a full refund. Simple as that. Thanks for stopping in.